Guys. This is a public service announcement. There is a seasoning you need and you need it right this second.
Who doesn’t love an everything bagel? If you are one of those rare people that doesn’t salivate over such, you must be an alien. I digress.
Somewhat recently I found a seasoning that changed my life and those around me. Okay, that may be a bit much but I am trying to prove a point here.
Trader Joe’s Everything but Bagel is an answer to your prayers. It sounds almost too simple. It is a blend of poppy seeds, onion, sesame seeds, garlic and grey sea salt. However, this magical blend turns anything into that coveted taste of an everything bagel without all of those calories and carbs in a bagel.
My two favorite and insanely simple and easy to make ways to use are on eggs and on my GG Scandinavian Bran Fiber crackers with cream cheese. It is so easy, just smear some cream cheese on a cracker and sprinkle. Voila!
However, if you want to up your game, or even make it foe someone else and really impress. Why not try Truffled Eggs? It sounds super fancy and tastes fancy but takes 5 minutes and only one extra step.
- 1 Whole Egg
- 4 Egg Whites
- Splash of Cashew Milk (You can use whatever milk you like here)
- A pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt in the egg mixture
- A pinch of black pepper
- Fourth and Heart Truffle Ghee (in the pan to make sure it doesn’t stick)
- Cook the eggs on the lowest heat possible, stirring constantly.
- Remove and put of 4 GG Scandinavian Bran crackers (20 calories each with a whopping 8grams of fiber each).
- Sprinkle on the seasoning and indulge.
- You could add cheese as well, or even turkey bacon to up the ante.
If you do not have a Trader Joe’s near you, or it is sold out (people go crazy for this stuff), you can order on Amazon here.