That may sound less than appetizing but let me promise this, you will be addicted to this creamy bolognese recipe. This is the absolute most simple, healthy, guilt free and delicious dinner that you can whip up in under five minutes and be totally satisfied.
This is a five ingredient dish (not including salt and pepper). You can, of course, add more to bulk this up. I had added mushrooms, kale, and even other portions to this if you want a heartier dish.
- Zucchini (you can even buy pre-made zucchini noodles if you want to make this even quicker)
- Rao’s Marinara Sauce (You can make homemade if you want of course, again my goal is quick here)
- Silken Tofu (You need silken as it is softer and gets “creamier”)
I feel silly for even writing this as it is THAT simple.
- Heat up your sauce, whether is out of a can, my absolute favorite is Rao’s. I can not live without this stuff, or it is homemade.
- Put in your silken tofu. Try to drain as much liquid out of it as you can.
- Blend together with a whisk or even blender. I don’t like to over blend as I like the texture of some of the tofu still in chunks.
- Dump in your zucchini noodles. If you don’t have zucchini noodles, you of course could use regular pasta here. This is great for when you want a carb free version, but I have done with other pasta and it is just as delicious.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is literally the easiest and most delicious dinner or lunch. Bonus? It can be under $10 to make!
Let me know if you try and how you like this.